- Individual Tickets: $12/$11 YFS Members/seniors/youth
- Individual Live Music and Cinema MainStage events: $26/ $25 YFS members
(The Wooden Sky, Tanya Tagaq, John Southworth/We Are The City, Spell to Bring Lost Creatures Home)
- Individual Live Music and Cinema Cabaret events: $17
(Kevin House, Lindsay McIntyre, Julie Doiron/Jon Mckiel)
- ALFF Live Music & Cinema Pass: 9 events/films for $130
(Save $50 off the full cost to experience these events)
- ALFF Five Film Pass: $53*
- ALFF Media Industry Forum Passes: $100/$80 YFS Production members
- Individual tickets to Forum events: $25/$20 YFS Production and Film Lover members
- Youth Tickets on select screenings: $7
- Individual Tickets Noon hour weekday screenings: $8 all tickets
(please consult schedule for screenings)
Ticket and pass prices include box office surcharges.
*Present the Five Film Pass at the lobby info table during the festival to receive a complimentary 2015/16 YFS Exhibition membership ($5 value).
About the Live Music and Cinema Pass
Purchase of this pass gives you individual tickets to 9 specific special events:
- Fri Feb 6, 8pm: The Wooden Sky w/ Old Cabin concert - Mainstage
- Sat Feb 7, 7pm: Opening Gala Film: Two 4 One (dramatic comedy from BC) - Mainstage
- Sat Feb 7, 9:30pm: Eye on Canada Gala Party with Soul Migration- Cabaret*
- Mon Feb 9, 9pm: Kevin House: music from Down River - Cabaret*
- Tues Feb 10, 7pm: Tanya Tagaq presents ‘Nanook of the North’ - Mainstage
- Wed Feb 11, 9pm: Lindsay McIntyre: A Northern Portrait – film projection performance with Sauna Music- Cabaret*
- Thu Feb 12, 8pm: John Southworth and the South Seas: Niagara + We Are the City - Mainstage
- Fri Feb 13, 8:30pm: Spell to Bring Lost Creatures Home with Shary Boyle & Christine Fellows - Mainstage
- Fri Feb 13, 10pm: Julie Doiron + Jon Mckiel music - Cabaret*
Purchase ALFF Live Music & Cinema Pass Online or at Yukon Arts Centre Box Office: 867-667-8574, Mon to Fri, 10am to 3pm
*Cabaret events have limited tickets available
About the Media Industry Forum Pass
Where to buy Tickets and Passes
- Online: yukontickets.com
- Yukon Arts Centre Box Office: 867-667-8574, Mon to Fri, 10am to 3pm.
- Arts Underground: 305 Main Street, Lower Level, Hougen’s Centre
- At the door: Box Office opens one hour before screenings, and is open between films.
Purchase your tickets in advance to avoid the line-up.
How to use your Five Film Pass
The pass is not an entry ticket for a film. Use this pass to redeem tickets at the Yukon Arts Centre Box Office or at Arts Underground. The pass is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for more than one ticket for the same film. Hold onto to it – we can’t replace lost passes.
The Box Office is open throughout the festival. We strongly encourage you to pick your films and get tickets issued between the films or at less busy times. This enables us to start the films at their scheduled time, which makes everybody happy.
General Festival info
- Five Film Pass does not guarantee a seat, you must redeem for individual tickets.
- All seating is General Admission.
- No food or drink allowed in the Yukon Arts Centre theatre.
- Please turn off cell phones, no recording devices allowed.
Yukon Film Society Memberships
Get your YFS Membership and save on all YFS screenings. Memberships will be on sale at the YFS info table, in the foyer, throughout the festival.
- Exhibition Member $5/year: Discounts on YFS screenings, including ALFF and Available Light Monthly Cinema.
- Film-Lovers Member $20/ year: Discounts on YFS screenings plus borrowing privilege from the YFS DVD and BluRay library.
- Production Member $50/year: Discounts on YFS screenings and on YFS Media Arts Workshops, plus access to production and post-production equipment and the YFS DVD and BluRay library. Contact Yukon Film Society for a list of production gear and rental rates.
Questions about getting to Whitehorse and attending the festival? Call the Yukon Film Society office: 867-393-3456.