- Individual Tickets: $13/$11 YFS Members/seniors/youth
- Special Presentations — (He Hated Pigeons, Gavin Gardiner in concert): $20 all tickets
- Available Light Cabaret: $15 per event, or $25 for both
- ALFF Five Film Pass: $55*
- ALFF Industry Passes: $125/$100 YFS Production members
- Individual ALFF Industry Workshop Tickets: $40/$30 YFS Production members
- Youth Tickets on select screenings: $8
- Individual Tickets Noon hour weekday screenings: $8 all tickets
(Weekday screenings at KDCC, cash only at the door)
For more information, consult schedule for screening details.
*Present the Five Film Pass at the lobby info table during the festival to receive a complimentary 2015/16 YFS Exhibition membership.
Ticket and pass prices include box office surcharges.
How to use your Five Film Pass
- The $55 Five Film Pass allows you to choose 5 films programmed for ALFF 2016. To use the pass, redeem it for tickets at YAC Box Office or Arts Underground. Passes can also be used for festival films at the Kwanlin Dün Cultural Centre. The pass is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for more than one ticket for the same film. Hold onto to it – we cannot replace lost passes.
- The Five Film Pass comes with a complimentary 2016/17 YFS Exhibition membership. To receive the Exhibition membership visit Yukon Film Society or one of the membership booths during ALFF 2016.
- Box Office is open throughout the festival. We strongly encourage you to pick your films and get tickets issued between the films or at less busy times. This allows you to avoid long lineups, and enables the films to start at their scheduled time.
Where to buy ALFF Industry Passes and Tickets
- ALFF Industry Passes are available in person or by phone at Yukon Film Society, 393.3456 and at the door (cash and credit).
- Registration gives you access too all Industry events: panels, workshops, master classes, networking events and receptions.
Where to buy Festival Tickets and Passes
- Online: yukontickets.com
- Yukon Arts Centre Box Office: 867-667-8574, Mon to Fri, 10am to 3pm.
- Arts Underground: 305 Main Street, Lower Level, Hougen’s Centre
- At the door: Box Office opens one hour before screenings, and is open between films.
Purchase your tickets in advance to avoid the line-up.
General Festival info
- Five Film Pass does not guarantee a seat, you must redeem for individual tickets.
- All seating is General Admission.
- No food or drink allowed in the Yukon Arts Centre theatre.
- Please turn off cell phones, no recording devices allowed.
Questions about getting to Whitehorse and attending the festival? Air North, Yukon's Airline has packages to suit your needs.
When you book your travel package, add a Five film pass for only $27.50.
Click here for details about Air North's Winter Packages.