- Individual Tickets
YFS Member or Senior $13
- Special Presentations
Sinister Oculus: $22 tickets
New North Collective: $25 Tickets
- Available Light Cabaret
$15 per event
- ALFF Five Film Pass
Early Bird $50 (until Dec 30th - $55 afterwards)
- ALFF Ten Film Pass
Early Bird $90 (Until Dec 30th - $100 afterwards)
- ALFF Industry Passes
YFS Production Members $125
- Individual ALFF Industry Workshop Tickets
YFS Production Members $20
- Individual Tickets for daytime screenings at Kwanlin Dün Cultural Centre
YFS Member, Senior, Youth or Kwanlin Dün Citizen $10
For more information, consult schedule for screening details. Ticket and pass prices include box office surcharges.
How to use your Five or Ten Film Pass
- This pass is not an entry ticket for a film. You redeem for individual tickets at the Yukon Arts Centre Box Office or at Arts Underground leading up to, and throughout, the festival. You can redeem for up to two tickets per film. We strongly encourage you to pick your films and get your tickets before the festival or at less busy times during the festival. This enables us to start the films at their scheduled time, which makes everybody happy. Thanks and enjoy the festival!
- Box Office is open throughout the festival. We strongly encourage you to pick your films and get tickets issued between the films or at less busy times. This allows you to avoid long lineups, and enables the films to start at their scheduled time.
Where to buy ALFF Industry Passes and Tickets
- ALFF Industry Passes are available in person or by phone at Yukon Film Society, 393.3456 and at the door (cash and credit).
- Registration gives you access too all Industry events: panels, workshops, master classes, networking events and receptions.
Where to buy Festival Tickets and Passes
- Passes online at: alff.ca or in person at Yukon Film Society (212 Lambert St above Uniglobe Travel)
- Online: yukontickets.com
- Yukon Arts Centre Box Office: 867-667-8574, Mon to Fri, 10am to 3pm.
- Arts Underground: 305 Main Street, Lower Level, Hougen’s Centre
- At the door: Box Office opens one hour before screenings, and is open between films.
Purchase your tickets in advance to avoid the line-up.
General Festival info
- Five Film Pass does not guarantee a seat, you must redeem for individual tickets.
- All seating is General Admission.
- No food or drink allowed in the Yukon Arts Centre theatre.
- Please turn off cell phones, no recording devices allowed.
Questions about getting to Whitehorse and attending the festival? Air North, Yukon's Airline has packages to suit your needs.
When you book your travel package, add a Five film pass for only $27.50.
Click here for details about Air North's Winter Packages.