How to use your pass
Passes are a great way to enjoy a variety of screenings and more during ALFF. Here's a quick guide about how to use them.
Haven’t purchased a pass or ticket package yet?
If you haven’t already picked one that suits your interests and everything you’d like to see or experience, visit the ALFF Passes page to see the options—then come on back! We’ll be here.
Once you’ve purchased your ticket package...
To make use of your package, here’s what you need to do.
- Click the "Sign In" button at the top right corner of any page of this website.
- Scroll through our Program page and choose the films you'd like to see. Click "Buy Tickets".
- After you select your screening time, you'll see an option show up in blue text below, prompting you to fulfill your package. Select this option to book a screening on your ticket package.
- Repeat that process for the rest of your film selections.
- A confirmation email containing digital tickets will be sent to you within a few minutes.
Instructions for ALFF Online Pass holders
Thank you for purchasing an ALFF All Access Online Pass.
This pass will unlock all our online content for you when you log in here using your Elevent credentials: availablelight.elevent.tv
Please note: you do not have to book individuals if you have a pass! You will see all available films as soon as you log in. Once you click play on a film, you will have 72 hours to complete it up until the end of the online viewing period, now extended to Sunday, February 26th!